Moment of Magic

Simple things bring the most joys in life take for example a walk in the park or a conversation with a long lost friend or a hot shower after a long day of work.No one really can explain how and why but there is no need to because we are humans and that is how we were built to work.In my opinion I tend to think that most successful products and services try to address our primal basic needs and that is why they succeed,in this case I think Domino's is one of the best examples I could share.
On this particular day I was out on a date with this new beautiful girl I had met and I was out to impress because in my head she was miles away from my league,in football terms I was in the junior league and she was in the premier league,to date how I managed to get her I still have no idea.With her in toe,we headed straight to one of their outlets all this while as I was fantasizing of our home on top of the hills raring thorough-bred horses and the beautiful babies we would have as I was still trying to maintain a stable breathing pace and build up my confidence.At the entrance I locked eyes with a lady whose name tag betrayed her name and the smile on her face welcomed me in and instantly took my chills away.She was polite and addressed me with the utmost form of respect I ever experienced and then took our order.
I could not resist ordering two boxes of garlic bread and their spicy wings because hey she made me feel richer than I actually was and she gave me that opportunity to order for the best meal on their menu thus impressing my date and to add onto all of that I tipped her because as the order was getting ready we struck a conversation on our day to day different hustles and our struggles something I really appreciated.My date then gently called my name and that was when I remembered that i was not alone,I was slightly embarrassed but I confidently took our meal and chose a table where we sat and to me from the interaction with Tabitha,the lady at the counter, made the food tastier and me even more confident.She periodically came to check on us and to me this was unique and different considering that it was a fast food joint.
At the end of the night my date went according to plan and the rest was the kind of history that leads to many happy moments with my premier league lady.Over time I made sure that I became a frequent Domino's customer because of how well she treated me and made me feel IMPORTANT and the fact that they got cheaper and there were so many discounts on the table.
Tabitha created a moment of magic for me and three years down the line I still know her name and remember her face and smile as a customer.As a company how do you create such moments for your customers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Primal Advantage

Perks of Responsibilities

The Disruption Complex